I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail. Yes I would. If I could, I surely would. I'd rather be a hammer than a nail. Yes I would. If I only could, I surely would...

~ Simon & Garfunkel

Our newest family addition - baby Henry!

Our newest family addition - baby Henry!
... 2 days old

Happy New Year 2010

2010 is going to be a busy year for our family. Jon's resolution is to gain enough weight to be on The Biggest Loser, Julie plans on gaining 25-35 pounds...then losing it between June 2nd and the end of the year. Madeleine is dating, but hopes this year he will take it to the next step. Jasper (the cat) resolves to get out more. As for the extended family, they are all hoping to give more money to us....which is very generous.

3 comments:

hjw said...

Haha. You made me laugh out loud at work. Which is embarrassing, and gives away what I'm really doing. Glad to see your blog is up and running again! Caleb is supposed to be sending you an updated Weston photo.

Unknown said...

I pledge a million dollars.....or to provide lard for Jon to gain weight for the biggest loser....hmmm....which one/??

Niki said...

Hi Julie! I just received two emails from your blog... one was from Whitney Hannah Hill and one was from me! They both contained posts we had left for you. I thought I should tell you, and make sure everything was going well with you guys. It's so good to see you. Madeline has grown beautifully, and your resolutions are so funny!! I'm a bit surprised to see my timing, but OhMyGosh you're pregnant!!!!